Friday, March 3, 2017

Emotionally Influenced By Vegetables


Thanks to Marissa Meyer and her books, Heartless and the Lunar Chronicle Series....
I am emotional influenced by tomatoes and pumpkins.

I am not kidding. Halloween is going to be fun. Luckily I'm not a Pumpkin Spice Latte fan. (My go to fall drink is a toasted marshmallow, caramel, and cinnamon latte, known as the campfire caramel)

But still. I intend to carve a collection of pumpkins for Halloween. I'm thinking one with the queen of hearts crown, one with a jester mask, one with a hat, and one with a raven. And of course, one carved like a house.

My family will probably think it's weird when I finish and break down and cry, but whatever.


Tomatoes on the other hand....*sigh*
Well, lets just say I never thought I would get warm fuzzy feelings from looking at a tomatoes. I can just see this summer.

"Ok, everybody! Time to weed the garden!"

Then I'd always pick the tomatoes to weed and then I just end up sitting there smiling at a tomatoes.

"Maria? What are you doing?"

"Shipping...I mean weeding"

You know a book is good when you see random vegetables and  cry,

-Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment